LA Tri Club, Inc.
Welcome to LA Tri Club.com – built on passion and performance by LA Tri Club, inc. (“LA Tri Club” or “we” or “us”).
PROHIBITED USES. You agree to use the Website in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree to not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, malware, logic bombs or other material which is or may be malicious or technologically harmful. You agree to not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website or logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. To the fullest extent permitted by law, LA Tri Club disclaims all warranties, and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use of this Website or any services or information provided therein.
PRIVACY STATEMENT. [January 1, 2022] This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it. Questions regarding this statement should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Capture and Use of Information.
- Registration. If you participate in interactive activities (registration, message boards, member activities, email, forums, e-commerce, etc.) on LA Tri Club, you may be asked to register for a password and/or to provide information on submission forms. Unique identifiers, such as IDs and passwords, are collected to verify your identity and for use in our record system. Your contact information may also be used to contact you when necessary for service reasons. Financial information that is collected is used only to bill you for products and services that you specifically request.
- IP Address. We may use your IP address to identify you and your shopping cart, to administer our Web site, and to assist in diagnosing problems with our server.
- Special Note for Users Accessing LA Tri Club within a Frame. LA Tri Club has partnered with various web sites ("Framing Sites"), allowing users of those Framing Sites to register for events and to otherwise use the LA Tri Club services within a frame and without leaving the Framing Site. In some cases, LA Tri Club has agreed to provide to the Framing Site personal information collected from people who make use of the LA Tri Club services from the Framing Site (that is, within a frame and without leaving the Framing Site). In these cases, please be aware that the Framing Site operates independently from, and may have privacy and security policies wholly different from, LA Tri Club. If you wish to make use of the LA Tri Club services, but do not wish to have your information shared with third parties, please access our services directly, and not from a Framing Site.
- General Privacy Information. LA Tri Club makes various public forums (such as message boards, email networks, or news groups) available to its users. When you disclose personal information in such public forums, that information can be collected and used by others in various ways, including by sending unsolicited messages. You are solely responsible for any postings you make on public forums on LA Tri Club, and for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you're online. Further, the LA Tri Club web site contains links to sponsors, advertisers and third party Internet sites and services that may collect data in connection with registrations, promotions, e-commerce, etc. LA Tri Club is also linked to by, and in some cases framed by, certain partner web sites. Each of the web sites (linked from LA Tri Club, or linking to LA Tri Club) each have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of LA Tri Club, and LA Tri Club has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Security. LA Tri Club uses a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Credit card numbers are encrypted in LA Tri Club's secure database which is located behind a firewall. Personal information collected on LA Tri Club is stored in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public. All credit card and registration information supplied by users is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. LA Tri Club conducts regular site-security audits.
- Protecting Yourself. You can help to protect your information by safeguarding your LA Tri Club password and member ID, using caution and discretion when posting information on public areas of the LA Tri Club Web site, and by learning more about internet privacy from Web sites such as TRUSTe (www.truste.com).
MEMBERS. Memberships are available for 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year terms. Membership fees vary and may change over time. All 1-year memberships are automatically renewed at the new rate, or you can cancel your membership by email request sent to: email@example.com
All 2-year and 3-year memberships automatically expire at the end of the term.
- I acknowledge that triathlons and performance training, including LA Tri Club events, are extreme tests of physical and mental limits that can cause risk of damage to property, and risk of serious bodily injury or death.
- I hereby WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE LA Tri Club (including its members, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents) from any and all claims or liabilities for damages of any kind arising out of or relating to my membership in LA Tri Club, or my participation in any LA Tri Club athletic or social function; and I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS the persons or entities mentioned above from all damages, costs, and expenses of any kind including attorney fees.
- I hereby authorize LA Tri Club to include my name in any marketing materials including newsletters, media kits, advertising and Website. I also grant express permission to use photographs of myself in LA Tri Club newsletters, the Website, or promotional materials and for submissions to newspaper articles and sponsors.
- In the event of any dispute arising hereunder, I agree to all dispute resolution pursuant to California law in the sole venue and jurisdiction Los Angeles, California.