We Treat More Than Just Back Problems!
As Chiropractors, we are not only experts in assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of spine, and joint disorders, but also in the treatment of musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions. This is often a surprise to some of our patients.
Musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions include diseases that affect the bones, ligaments, tendons, muscles, joints, and our connective tissue (fascia). These conditions limit physical functioning, impose significant pain, and suffering. Consider this, each year over eleven million Americans over the age of 12 years old are affected by MSK conditions.
Not a week goes by at our clinic that I don't hear, "you can treat that?" Those words are usually spoken by someone who initially sought out treatment for an acute bout of back pain, and was then surprised to find out that we can help with quite a wide range of MSK conditions, such as:
- ankle and foot injuries (sprains, bunions)
- golfer's and tennis elbow
- headaches (tension headaches and migraine headaches)
- hip injuries
- knee (iliotibial band syndrome, meniscus injuries, ligament injuries, chondromalacia patella)
- nerve entrapment syndromes (carpal tunnel syndrome, ulnar or radial nerve entrapment, also entrapment syndromes in the lower extremeties)
- plantar fasciitis
- rib, chest, and sternal injuries
- rotator cuff injuries, frozen shoulder
- sports injuries (groin injuries, hamstring/quadricep strains, calf strains, shin splints, achilles tendonitis)
- thoracic outlet syndrome
- TMJ disorders
- wrist, hand, and finger injuries
If you are suffering from one of these conditions I Can Help!
Current evidence-based medical guidelines recommend conservative care, as the first line of treatment for MSK conditions. I am "Conservative Care". I can offer you the latest soft tissue therapies (Active Release Technique, Graston, and Chiropractic manipulation) combined with a personalized rehabilitative exercise program that meets your specific needs.
As surprising as it is to some of my patients, over half of the patients I treat on a daily basis come to see me for a non-spine related injury. Our success rate in treating these conditions is over 90%. Call 310.826.0721 today to book your appointment so we can help you resolve these problems.
Benjamin W. Kleinbrodt, DC, CCSP
11620 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 710,
Los Angeles, CA. 90025