The LA Tri Club/TTS Junior Team has been progressing nicely in both in terms of growth and on the mission to balance fun and performance. The team consists of two different squads: the Discovery Team serves ages 9-12 and the Elite team serves Youths 13-15 and Juniors 16-19. The Discovery Team consists of Zane Granoble, Frankie Reid both of whom have enjoyed great results this year: Zane won at Rodondo at the and Frankie took both overall wins at the LA-F1 Discovery Race this year.
The Youth Elite Team consists of…
- Mara Muslea: leading the USAT SW Talent ID series after wins at both Pasadena and Redondo and a second place finish at Breath of Life. Mara is also leading the F1 draft legal series.
- Duncan Reid: is leading the USAT SW Talent ID series after wins at Pasadena, Redondo and Breath of Life. Duncan is also crushing the F1 draft legal series with 175pts clear of 2nd place.
- Carlo Octoman: 2nd at LA-F1 on May 20th.
- Alec Wilamovsky: 3rd at LA-F1 on May 20th, 2nd at Redondo, 2nd at Breath of Life
- Jack Lemke: 3rd at Redondo, 4th at Breath of Life
The Junior Team consists of…
- Dillon Nobbs: Overall wins at both LA-F1 races and leading that series, 9th at Tri Monroe.
- Ryan Reede: Overall winner at Redondo, 2nd at Breath of Life, 2nd at LA-F1, top 20 at Tri Monroe
- Hanna Rae Finchamp: who has just joined the team after several years of success working with the great Junior coach, Sharon Osgood on the MBM Junior Team. Hanna Rae is a three time World Champion (2x XTERRA and 1x ITU Tri Cross). Hanna Rae had a top 5 finish at Tri Monroe and a top 20 at the PATCO Junior Pan American Championships in Edmonton.
The most exciting news for the team as a whole is that every single member has qualified for the Youth and Junior National Championships to be held on August 11th and 12th just outside of Cincinnati, Ohio. Coach Ian Murray will be traveling with the team to that event.