Transition Clinic - Speed in Transition
*** Lightning Fast Transitions: The LATC Clinic***
A two-hour clinic led by LA Tri Club Head Coach Ian Murray and Jamie Silber. This clinic is designed to cover the fundamental skills critical to super fast transitions. Including:* Mounting/dismounting
* What to bring...and what to leave at home!
* Setting up your transition area for speed and etiquette
* Mounting/Dismounting your bike safely and quickly
* Wetsuit removal
* Your bike (in ready-to-ride condition, please) and helmet. No lid, no ride
* Cycling shoes
* Running shoes
* Other transition gear: Towel, race nutrition, etc.
Be safe, be fast, know how to transition through your race.
This clinic will show you how.
LOCATION: http://goo.gl/O7hrL (Google map link)
Parking - either park at a meter on Barnard Way or enter the main lot using the Bicknell entrance, then drive south in the lot towards the clinic site.
SEE MAP FOR DETAILS!!!