2009 Swim, Stride & Suds
The laid back, un-official workout of the everyman. And everywoman. And everyone
Here’s the deal
- Who – EVERONE
- What – An excuse to cut out of work a bit early once in a while and enjoy the reason we live in SoCal.
- An evening dip in the ocean…
- Or an evening run along the beach…
- Followed by food and beers at a local establishment (TBD – watch for emails or just show up and be surprised! Life is full of uncertainty).
- When – , Wednesday evenings, twice monthly starting May 6th. See LATC Calendar for specific dates.
- Where – Ocean Park Beach http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1773243
- Same location as the Weds. AM Ocean Speed Circuit
- Why – Because training doesn’t need to be boring, solo, hard, or boring. Oh. I said that.
Focus is not on quantity. Or even quality. It is on getting together with friends, getting to the beach, and remembering why we love triathlon and living in this crazy jungle.
Hope to see you there.